A brighter future, working together
FinTechs enrich our services and bring the best-in-class solutions to our customers.
We're positive, straightforward people and as a signatory of the FinTech Pledge and a member of the FinTech Delivery Panel, we are committed to making our onboarding process straightforward, transparent and accessible.
The FinTech Pledge Principles
- Provide clear guidance to technology firms on how the onboarding process works through a dedicated online landing page
- Provide clarity to tech start-up firms on their progress through the onboarding process
- Provide a named contact, guidance and feedback
- Encourage good practice and improvement
- Commit to implementing this process 6 months from signing this pledge and providing bi-annual feedback in the first year
More information about the FinTech Pledge Principles can be found at Technation FinTech Pledge Link opens in a new window
We have developed a FinTech-specific onboarding journey which enables us to onboard eligible companies into our incubator within 10 working days.
- The FinTech should ensure they are aware of our purpose and have a clear vision about how they can add value
- A Relationship Manager will be in contact with clear, transparent feedback on the decision outcome
- A short down-selection period will take place to validate the opportunity
- We'll be in touch to understand more about your business and how the partnership will be mutually beneficial
- If our values and purpose are a match then please email our inbox to connect with our team
- Successful FinTechs will be invited to join our FinTech Incubator to work together to define, explore, and test partnership opportunities